Gary Reeder
With hunting season just around the corner I have a couple
Thursday, September 15, 2022, 15:57

of prime hunting handguns sale priced. This sale will be for today and tomorrow.
Both guns are in excellent condition and ready to go. And each gun comes with your choice of several barrels. Here are the 2 guns...
I have a blued Contender frame with a stainless 44 Magnum barrel on it and a Burris 2X scope. The barrel is 12". The barrel is new, the frame is in very good shape, almost "as new". I have the whole set up priced at $695. And the barrel has been fit to the frame and all is smooth working. It also comes with a camo Uncle Mike shoulder holster.Here is the Contender.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Here is the second gun.
This is a custom package. A custom G-2 frame and 284 GNR barrel. This gun like the gun above is in excellent condition. It has a 12" 284 GNR barrel with muzzle brake on it. The action has a full action job with special engraving on it. It has a Nikon 2.5 X 8 scope on it. This one is priced at $995. Here is the G-2.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Now here is the special part. Each of these handguns can be had at the sale price or you can switch barrels to any on the list below at no extra charge. I will fit the barrel of your choice to the frame and re-mount the scope. Here is the list of barrels you can choose from. Now remember this is in either the Contender or the G-2. Blue barrels.
7 GNR...10"
356 GNR...8"
257 Raptor...10"
366 GNR...14"
44 Mag...12"
and one stainless barrel
30 GNR...10"
So you have your choice of guns and your choice of barrels. And if you decide you want an extra barrel, you can add it to the gun you choose for $225 extra.