the S&W 3913
Colt Cobra
Colt Agent
Colt Ltwt Commander
Bren 10
AMT Longslide
American Derringer (DA 38)
Mauser HSC in 32
Plus a bunch more than I can't remember, but I always shifted back to the Star PD. I was at an early SHOT type show in Atlanta and George Nonte was behind a table talking to Bill Jordon and several others than I recognized the face but not the name. This was before gun writers thought they were legends. I have often wondered what John Taffin would think if he was in on some of those special conversations back then.

I wasn't in on this conversation so for a change I kept my big mouth shut and stayed in the background. Nonte had just done an article on the Star PD and he had his there on the table showing it. He claimed that was going to be his carry gun from then on. He wasn't getting paid to say good things about the PD and I was the only non gun writer around so I thought it would be a good idea to check one out. So when I got back to the gun shop on Monday I ordered the Star PD and have been carrying mine ever since. Also since then I have seen Cooper carrying a PD and have seen his comments on it, plus John Taffin has one. That is good enough for me.