A couple of new guns just finished

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 16:55 (439 days ago)

Around 4 years ago we bought 65 Belgium Browning Hi Powers from the Israeli Defense Force. These gun had been used and showed it. Mostly cosmetic but we got a large batch of parts from them also so it was a good buy. We immediately started building full custom Hi Powers. Today we finished the final gun, the 65th full custom Browning Hi Power. This beauty is a bit different from most of the other guns. It is finished in a soft satin Black Chromex finish with no flash or fancy features, just a good solid 9mm that is accurate and works every time. The new Hi Power has a lot of engraving on it and a set of custom grips. It has all new internals including a new Commander style hammer, extended slide release, combat trigger and a new magazine. The gun is accurate and smooth working. It has had a full ramping and polishing job and is fully dependable. Our custom Hi Powers in the past have run in the $2295 to $2495 range. This last Hi Power is at a special price as there will be no more. I have this one priced at $1995.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

This is the second new gun

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, April 18, 2023, 17:24 (439 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Our Doc Holliday Classic has always been one of our most popular custom guns and this beauty is no exception. For one thing it is the rare 357 Magnum. Of well over a hundred Doc Hollidays only 3 were 357 Magnum. This beauty is high polished stainless steel and is full engraved from end to end. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is super smooth and accurate. It has Doc's signature along with Wyatt Earp's. It has the normal Gambler gripframe with a set of ivory Corian grips made and fit to it. This one would also be a great Bar-B-Q Gun for those Sunday afternoons with your buddies.
Our Doc Holliday Classics normally run from $2495 to $2595. I have this beauty priced at a special $2195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Love the clean lines of the HP! Well done!

drdougrx
[subject]
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 04:32 (438 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Browning Hi Power

klpflaum
[subject]
Wednesday, April 19, 2023, 11:54 (438 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Not a huge fan of 9mm but I bought one from Gary a couple years ago and fell in love with it. The grace and smooth lines, the way that it fits in my hand is just awesome. Plus Gary does an outstanding job of making a good handgun even better!