Gary Reeder
Lynn, I am sort of an oddball on this. I have taken 9
Thursday, May 18, 2023, 11:06

Bison and 4 water buffalo plus a couple of Yaks on my various hunt, most of them on the HHC. Every one of these were taken with the 41 GNR and a 210 grain silhouette bullet, one shot. The silhouette bullet is for all practical purposes a FMJ so one of them would do just as well if you can find one. If you want to use the silhouette bullet in your 410 GNR and don't have any, let me know and I will send you some.
The odd part of my buffalo hunting is I put the bullet about 4 inches back of the ear and they drop instantly. Quite a few of the Misfits have seen this little bullet do it's thing. I have used that same load for bull elk, Watusi bulls, and several other large animals. I think WB has video of that little 41 caliber bullet taking bull elk, Watusi and maybe a few others. Very seldom does the animal even take a step when hit in the right spot. If the animal had to be shot a second time it was due to my piss poor shooting. Just make sure and sight in the gun to hit a 2" square at about 50 or 60 yards.