Gary Reeder
Recently I bought (got raped) some TC parts
Thursday, June 01, 2023, 18:02

enough to build 5 Contender/G-2 barrels and 5 Encore barrels. So among all the cartridges out there I get to build barrels in 10 of them.
My question here is this. If someone told you they would give you the Contender barrel of your choice, what caliber would you want it chambered in. Next, if that same someone were to give you an Encore barrel, what caliber would it be chambered in? Now nobody is going to give you a free barrel so don't get all excited. This is just to see what barrels you Misfits would like should that happen. In other words what Contender barrels would you like to see and what Encore barrel would you like to see chambered in what caliber?
This is a semi serious question here. So no off the wall answers like 50 BMG and such.

A few years back I asked the question of what were your favorite songs from the 60s and early 70s and I got answers like "Why don't we do it in the road" by the Beatles or "my ding-a-ling" by Chuck Berry or "Nuts, hot nuts" by Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts. (For you youngsters those 3 songs were actual songs and some were even played on some radio stations.)
So get serious here. Your favorite chambering in the Contender and your favorite chamberings in the Encore.