Gary Reeder
Flagstaff made national news tonight. They had
Thursday, February 08, 2024, 18:40

28 inches of snow in 24 hours. We had almost 40 inches during that same time period and are expecting an inch an hour over the next 24 hours.
Years ago I bought one of the commercial snow blowers that moves a lot of snow out. It is one of those self driving gizmos with headlights and heated handles. kind of like a semi truck. It has 6 forward gears and 2 reverse.

Today I ran the snow blower for 6 hours. My driveway is 65 yards long but the snow fell so fast it was covering up the driveway as quick as I could get it cleared. An older fellow who lives across the road was trying to shovel his drive out with a little piss ant snow shovel not much bigger than a table spoon yesterday afternoon. I felt sorry for the old fellow and cleared his driveway out for him in about 20 minutes. His drive is only about 20 feet long so it was no big deal but it helped him out. He tried to tell me I didn't have to do that. He was about my age and I told him we were too old to do shit like that. His wife brought some chocolate chip cookies over later last evening. I'll clear a driveway anytime for some chocolate chip cookies.