![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211718046ab166cc3b8b8.jpg)
Nick's Waterbuck
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211719576ab1673dccecf.jpg)
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211720246ab16758eaa05.jpg)
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211720486ab1677004fda.jpg)
After 9 days, I had my doubts that this would happen. It was definitely the highlight of the trip!
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211725336ab1688db88be.jpg)
My buffalo, taken on day 12
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211726486ab168d8e3122.jpg)
Kudu
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211726256ab168c1e9731.jpg)
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211727506ab1691654054.jpg)
My baboon, was in need of some dental work
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609211733236ab16a631abd1.jpg)
Nick's baboon was taken from the camp on the afternoon of the last day.
-
Zambia leopard and buffalo hunt
- Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-21, 09:58
- Wow! A truly amazing hunt, thanks for sharing. (nm) - JPL, 2026-09-26, 19:40
-
Erik, you sure know how to live. I envy you!! (nm)
- Gary Reeder, 2026-09-21, 14:54
- Amazing hunt. We will talk soon (nm) - Bob D, 2026-09-22, 04:42
- Me too!! Congrats to you both! (nm) - drdougrx, 2026-09-22, 03:42
-
More Pics
- Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-21, 10:35
- Thanks for the armchair travelog and safari! (nm) - Jerry Kiln, 2026-09-21, 12:52
- Outstanding!!! (nm) - Brian T, 2026-09-21, 12:37
- That is over the top! (nm) - WB, 2026-09-21, 12:16
- Outstanding Erik! - Randy Barnett, 2026-09-21, 10:30
-
You both had an amazing trip!
- Jim Taylor, 2026-09-21, 10:11
-
It was definitely an eye opener. So much different than SA (nm)
- Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-21, 10:15
-
I found Mozambique that way also. (nm)
- Jim Taylor, 2026-09-21, 10:16
-
Erik, how different was it from SA? I have hunted
- Gary Reeder, 2026-09-21, 15:59
- Zambia hunting - Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-22, 08:16
-
Erik, how different was it from SA? I have hunted
- Gary Reeder, 2026-09-21, 15:59
-
I found Mozambique that way also. (nm)
- Jim Taylor, 2026-09-21, 10:16
-
It was definitely an eye opener. So much different than SA (nm)
- Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-21, 10:15
-
I will load some more pictures here shortly (nm)
- Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-21, 10:03
-
What did you shoot the buf with? (nm)
- Coloradoyaler, 2026-09-22, 06:02
- Due to the trees, brush and vegetation, I ended up using my - Erik Stenberg, 2026-09-22, 08:22
-
Congratulations to you guys. Awesome trip (nm)
- Blake, 2026-09-21, 16:56
- What a fine bunch of trophies, congratulations! (nm) - Howard, 2026-09-26, 13:42
-
What did you shoot the buf with? (nm)
- Coloradoyaler, 2026-09-22, 06:02