You know you have a winner when you can straight off go an entire day and not be having regrets. It looks good, too. I have always admired gun leather, and bought a pile, but as skinny as I am, I may as well be wearing two guns stacked upon each other as for concealment when using any holster. I simply carry mex out of necessity and it works fine for the build (advantage of skinny) and works with larger guns such as the 681, 1911A1, and Blackhawk. If I were riding horseback or vaulting fences chasing crooks it would be different, or even tussling with people, but if it came tussling time, it's probably shooting time, especially at my age today, as I break too easily. Easier on gun finishes, too. But, I still envy you folk using nice leather holsters, they go with guns like ham and eggs.
-
It was "break-in" day yesterday.
- Jim Taylor, 2026-09-27, 06:45
- Looks righreous and comfortable. - Jerry Kiln, 2026-09-27, 10:42