Sorry I haven't posted in years...

ChrisG
[subject]
Wednesday, September 30, 2026, 12:30 (4 days ago)

Took a 2 plus year hiatus from shooting. Finally knocked the dust off last weekend. I've had two eye prescription changes since the last time I shot, but thankfully I can still hit a target. Anyway, I know this has been covered previously, but what is everyone's favorite progressive loader for handgun ammo? I'm just not willing to load everything on a single stage press anymore...

Dillon hands down

jthomson
[subject]
Wednesday, September 30, 2026, 13:35 (4 days ago) @ ChrisG

- No text -

For years Steve Hornady has been a good friend

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, October 02, 2026, 16:33 (1 day, 23 hours, 33 min. ago) @ jthomson

and the one I chose to build all our dies for our 70 custom cartridges. So I feel obligated to choose the LnL press. I don't think it is better than the Dillon, but maybe a bit faster to use once you get the hang of it. I have 9 of the Dillons on my bench.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Thanks Gary

ChrisG
[subject]
Saturday, October 03, 2026, 21:50 (18 hours, 16 minutes ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Hornady Lock-N-Load

Randy Barnett
[subject]
Thursday, October 01, 2026, 02:59 (4 days ago) @ ChrisG

- No text -

Hornady LnL, have 2, one is the ammo factory

Darryl T.
[subject]
Thursday, October 01, 2026, 03:00 (4 days ago) @ ChrisG

Broke a plastic primer feeder piece once, called and they sent me 2 no questions.

powered by my little forum