https://youtube.com/shorts/XhTd-fpx_NU?is=B-PHPedVYDzDhGUu
I know some shoot hogs with little bullets, even 5.56mm. But that has a muzzle energy comparable to a .44 Mag. revolver. Frankly I’d feel a bit under gunned with a .357, but I think I could manage. The .32’s are just too small for my liking. The .429 and 265 Hornady provided a good margin of extra. Somewhere around 2300 ft. lbs. energy.
![[image]](images/uploaded/202610011928286abeb45caba22.jpg)
-
Benj’s kill shot at 2026 HHC. .429 GNR
- WB, 2026-10-01, 12:29
-
Very well done!! (nm)
- drdougrx, 2026-10-02, 03:52
-
Our maintenance division cooked up some, hog feed today.
- WB, 2026-10-02, 11:03
-
Man . . . that looks good! :-) (nm)
- ORG, 2026-10-02, 11:38
- I got to intervene, never skimp on Mack & cheese - WB, 2026-10-02, 14:47
-
Man . . . that looks good! :-) (nm)
- ORG, 2026-10-02, 11:38
-
Our maintenance division cooked up some, hog feed today.
- WB, 2026-10-02, 11:03
-
Very well done!! (nm)
- drdougrx, 2026-10-02, 03:52