Do you guys advise getting flu shot?

Dave H.
[subject]
Sunday, October 04, 2026, 08:01 (8 hours, 5 minutes ago)

Haven't ever had the flu shot. Am considering it as I age. Along with shingles shot. I did, along with wife, get CV19 shot, but only 2. No booster for that one. But am hearing lots about the flu and shingles shot. I trust you Misfits way more than other sources!

Yes, get the Flu shot and

Randy Barnett
[subject]
Sunday, October 04, 2026, 14:57 (1 hours, 9 minutes ago) @ Dave H.

get the Shingles and Pneumonia vaccine.

Just me, unless death is imminent, I'm not getting any shot.

WB
[subject]
Sunday, October 04, 2026, 14:58 (1 hours, 8 minutes ago) @ Dave H.

There are many articles, videos, blogs on the ineffective process of trying to guess what flu strains might be in the next season. I don't trust "science" anymore, not since covid. It's you body and your choice. You will have to manage it either way.

powered by my little forum