Huzzah!!!
Marco
[subject]
Monday, October 05, 2026, 15:16 (2 days ago)
a beauty for sure !
jthomson
[subject]
Monday, October 05, 2026, 15:39 (2 days ago) @ Marco
- No text -
Thank you Marco!!
Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, October 05, 2026, 16:19 (2 days ago) @ Marco
- No text -
That looks GOOD. Great photo, a study in monochrome.
Jerry Kiln
[subject]
Monday, October 05, 2026, 20:02 (1 day, 21 hours, 56 min. ago) @ Marco
- No text -
Mama don't take my monochrome awayaway....
Marco
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 05:52 (1 day, 12 hours, 5 min. ago) @ Jerry Kiln
- No text -
Jey Jerry, shoot me a line at yahoo "waterboyark" I'll
WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 14:01 (1 day, 3 hours, 56 min. ago) @ Jerry Kiln
show you something.
I LIKES IT!!!
drdougrx
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 03:40 (1 day, 14 hours, 17 min. ago) @ Marco
- No text -
SWEET!
Blake
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 05:18 (1 day, 12 hours, 39 min. ago) @ Marco
- No text -
I’m increasingly jealous!
WB
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 08:11 (1 day, 9 hours, 46 min. ago) @ Marco
Was that chassis already a flat top? It looks great. I can imagine exactly how that hefts. Looking closer you can see the subtle rounding and softening of edges. The Gunfighter Bisley grip is actually considerably different than anything else. The package superficially does not look too much different than a stock gun, but handling, instantly you get it. You have to feel one to understand!
*I got scolded for flirting with your son’s girlfriend at HHC. My boys feared I was coming across as a creepy old man. I hope not! She seemed a delightful child, I told her she reminded me of my wife as we were growing up. To me a high complement! She hung in there ad shot guns all day without protest. She genuinely seemed entertained. I told the boy how I thought this a sign of rare character. …creepy old man?!?
No, not at all. Highly regarded from what I was told......
Marco
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 15:43 (1 day, 2 hours, 14 min. ago) @ WB
- No text -
No, creepy old man is right...
Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 17:07 (1 day, 0 hours, 51 min. ago) @ WB
- No text -
Custom 45
Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 16:58 (1 day, 0 hours, 59 min. ago) @ Marco
That 45 is pretty much full custom. The cylinder, grip frame, frame and barrel are ours. The small parts are mostly fire blued. As WB said looking at it one doesn't pick up on the small features and small things done to the gun to make it custom.
Thanks Marco for showing it.
Also the gun doesn't have to be covered in engraving and
Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 17:02 (1 day, 0 hours, 55 min. ago) @ Gary Reeder
exotic grips and bright shiny finish to be custom. We build more similar to Marco's 45 than we do the other. We build the other version too, all up to the customer.
Setback trigger!
Blake
[subject]
Wednesday, October 07, 2026, 09:41 (8 hours, 16 minutes ago) @ Gary Reeder
- No text -
![[image]](images/uploaded/202610052208566ac41ff8f0d4f.jpg)