WB
A goofy toy I’m working on for entertainment…
Tuesday, October 06, 2026, 07:55

I had this .450 upper I bought for like $200 on sale. I have plans to attach a suppressor to work with cast coated .45/70 bullets re-sized to .452”. But there are some good .45 Colt 300 gr. If they will feed. The ACP profile bullets work fine but big meplat hunting bullets may not. I could remove the gas tube and spin the gas block 180 deg. around to block the gas hole. This legally converts it to a “straight wall ctg. repeater” that is legal for extended hunting seasons in AR. I did this to a loaner .350 my brother in law uses. I’d rather use a pistol anyway.

*A misfit friend gifted me the old scratched Bushnell. I truly appreciate it. While ugly, it’s as crisp a view as you could hope for. A permanent black marker filled in the scratches in the aluminum tube. From 10’ it looks great! lol. Thanks Bro.! It’s still in service!

I was looking at mount risers. I can’t get my head down for flattops. Then I scrounged in my old boxes and found some parts. A carry handle and B-square carry handle mount! Boy that did it, maybe 3”+! Now I’m looking at snap on combs to get a cheek wield. lol. Man is fickle and hard to satisfy. The old Bushnell was given to me and it’s crisp as can be. Fun on the cheap.

[image]


powered by my little forum