exotic grips and bright shiny finish to be custom. We build more similar to Marco's 45 than we do the other. We build the other version too, all up to the customer.
-
Huzzah!!!
- Marco, 2026-10-05, 15:16
-
Custom 45
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-06, 16:58
- Setback trigger! (nm) - Blake, 2026-10-07, 09:41
- Also the gun doesn't have to be covered in engraving and - Gary Reeder, 2026-10-06, 17:02
-
I’m increasingly jealous!
- WB, 2026-10-06, 08:11
- No, creepy old man is right... (nm) - Gary Reeder, 2026-10-06, 17:07
- No, not at all. Highly regarded from what I was told...... (nm) - Marco, 2026-10-06, 15:43
- SWEET! (nm) - Blake, 2026-10-06, 05:18
- I LIKES IT!!! (nm) - drdougrx, 2026-10-06, 03:40
-
That looks GOOD. Great photo, a study in monochrome. (nm)
- Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 20:02
- Jey Jerry, shoot me a line at yahoo "waterboyark" I'll - WB, 2026-10-06, 14:01
- Mama don't take my monochrome awayaway.... (nm) - Marco, 2026-10-06, 05:52
- Thank you Marco!! (nm) - Gary Reeder, 2026-10-05, 16:19
- a beauty for sure ! (nm) - jthomson, 2026-10-05, 15:39
-
Custom 45
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-06, 16:58