We picked up a small estate Saturday morning

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, September 17, 2022, 13:17 (558 days ago)

and have a couple of really nice handguns. We built these guns for an old gentleman in 2003. He never shot them, just collected them. So they are new, unfired other than me test firing them. And both are highly sought after as these particular models are not available at this time.
The first one is one of the original large frame Vaqueros, in our Texas Ranger Classic. The gun is chambered in 45 Long Colt and is a two toned stainless and Black Chromex. The Vaqueros at the time we built this gun were all standard Vaquero gripframes and we fit this one with a Bisley Gunfighter Gripframe, hammer and trigger. The grips are simulated pearl. The Texas Ranger Classic today is $1895 on the customer's base gun with the Bisley gripframe, hammer and trigger. That would make the gun around $2700. This beauty is specially priced at $1795.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next handgun is one of the original TC Encores, well before S&W bought TC out, so it is quite desirable these days. The gun is one of our Ultimate Encores. The barrel is chambered in 45 Winchester Magnum and comes with a box of ammo. The barrel is high polished stainless and sports one of our muzzle brakes. This one has not been fired other than me test firing it almost 20 years ago. The barrel is 20" long so if you like you can buy a stock and use it as a carbine or use it as a handgun. The Encore frame has game animals engraved on each side of the frame banner. The forend and grip are new, as it came from us. The only thing I would change is the name on the barrel. The wife bought it for her husband and the name engraved on the barrel is TRAF DLO which is backwards for OLD FART. The barrel has iron sights which the buyer can easily take off and it is drilled and tapped for scope mount under the rear sight.
So this is a highly sought after handgun as the current Encores if you can find one were not quite up to the quality of the older guns. Another thing is if the buyer does not want the 45 Win. Mag barrel, I will switch and put on a new 10" 475 Linebaugh barrel that we just finished. With all these special features plus the frame is one of the pre-S&W frames the gun should run somewhere in the $2500 range. We have it priced at $1595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]