Need a good heavy duty Encore for dangerous game?

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 11:29 (548 days ago)

This is one of our new Ultimate Encores chambered in 500 Linebaugh. You can also shoot 510 GNR in it. The frame is stainless and has game animals engraved on it and has had an action job done to it. It is a 10" bull barrel, stainless, and has the soft rubber grip and forend. For all my heavy recoiling Encores I stay with the soft factory grip and forend as they are much easier on the hand than the factory wood or the Pachmayr grip with the checkering. The Encore frames are going for extremely high prices on the internet due to not being available. This package would normally run close to $2000. It is priced at $1295. This one was test fired this morning and is ready to go. Any smears you might see on the ribbon are from me handling it during the shooting session.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

You should buy this gun if

Bob Denning @, Kalispell MT
[subject]
Tuesday, September 27, 2022, 18:29 (548 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

1. You reload to get best performance from the big 500L
2. You don’t reload because you can buy factory ammo
3. You have a revolver in 510gnr, 50 Bowen or 500L and some of your loads don’t fit just perfectly in the revolver. Allows you to use up that oddball stuff.
4. You LOVE a big ball of fire. And you shoot at night. Hell yeah baby.
5. It’s a great gun at a killer deal
6. You will kick yourself tomorrow when someone else buys it

If you are wondering why I don’t buy it. I bought one in 50 Alaskan already. Hell yeah

500L

FSimon
[subject]
Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 15:56 (547 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

Gary can you Drill and Tap for a scope? Do you have any bases and rings? Frank

Sho nuff. No problem at all.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, September 29, 2022, 16:17 (546 days ago) @ FSimon

- No text -