Every December we have special sales in our

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, December 01, 2022, 21:54 (505 days ago)

24 days of Christmas sale. We are a day late but the sale will start tomorrow and each day there will be different sales for that day only. Due to unseen problems we were not able to start today so the sale will start tomorrow. Each day around 10 AM I will list the sale item or items and that sale will last for 24 hours. If you want the item or one of the various items, immediately post on here that you want it and give your name. In other words, "this is Joe Blow and I want XXXX" Do not list your nickname as we may not know what name your wife calls you when she is pissed off at you. If we have your credit card on file we will use that, if we don't then e-mail us ASAP. No layaways or holding something until your rich uncle croaks and you will have the money. These sales will be at or near our cost. Some days the sale will include 1 item whereas some sales may include several items. Some sales will be available to 4 or 5 people whereas some sales will be one item only and good for that 1 person only. In other words on that day the sale may be a gross of condoms and there will be one winner or may be 10 packs of licorice flavored condoms and we will have 5 winners that day. Tomorrow will be Day 2 of the 24 Days of Christmas Sale. The sale will run up to December 24th.

On the sale days that run on a Sunday

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, December 01, 2022, 21:57 (505 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

you will need to post it on here that you want the item as nobody will be at the shop. We will run your card the next morning.