I can't get the main page. Got any TN Bowie's made in stock?

WB
[subject]
Monday, December 05, 2022, 16:29 (501 days ago)

- No text -

Here is the main page and we haven't had any

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, December 05, 2022, 17:08 (501 days ago) @ WB

knives in several months. It is just not good busines to spend $10,000 on knives and then have to wait several months before they start to sell. And even then they never sold that well from day one. The only ones that really bought our custom knives were folks in the U.S. from Europe. They couldn't buy guns but they could buy knives. I do have a couple of our custom knives set back to use on the Christmas sale.
https://reedercustomguns.com/

I also had trouble

Mark Wilson
[subject]
Monday, December 05, 2022, 19:50 (501 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I could get there from the link you posted, but not from the link at top of forum page. It is missing the https://

Thanks! Your link works but not the top link

WB
[subject]
Monday, December 05, 2022, 20:32 (501 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

nor does typing it in manually as an address. FYI.

Try opening a new window in your browser

AmBraCol ⌂, The Center Of God's Grace
[subject]
Tuesday, December 06, 2022, 07:10 (501 days ago) @ WB

and open the forum in there, refresh the page (to clear your cache) and try the link at the top of the page again. I just added the s that was missing in the address, need to make sure it works now.

--
I'm a peaceful man and prefer the pursuit of peaceful sports. Those involving teams and balls of any sort tend to be deleterious to one's body and promote violence by both spectators and participants.

access to main page

JimG
[subject]
Monday, December 05, 2022, 18:02 (501 days ago) @ WB

I have not been able to access the main page for several days. I keep getting "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT". I have been able to access it if I go through a VPN.

I also can’t get to the main page!

Blackpete
[subject]
Monday, December 05, 2022, 18:57 (501 days ago) @ WB

- No text -