Made it in today for the first time in 5 days

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, January 23, 2023, 13:01 (458 days ago)

yesterday was supposed to be a clear sunny day. Instead it snowed all day, giving us another 8 to 10" of the stuff. We have had a bit over 8 feet of snow in the last 5 or 6 days. Kase and I spent all day Saturday shoveling 4 feet of snow off the roof. It snowed most of the night last night. I suppose it will quit sometime in the near future.

8 Feet..... Double Damm....

james
[subject]
Monday, January 23, 2023, 14:50 (458 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

IF YOU AREOVER 40

JT
[subject]
Monday, January 23, 2023, 16:21 (458 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

STAY OFF THE ROOF!

The only good thing was the snow was level with the edges of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, January 23, 2023, 18:04 (457 days ago) @ JT

the roof. When we had had all the fun we could stand we simply walked off the edges into 8 feet of snow. Soft landing.

More concerned about

JT
[subject]
Monday, January 23, 2023, 21:22 (457 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

a heart attack from shoveling. My neighbor died in my arms in 1962 after falling while shoveling. He was just about your age. I quit shoveling and helping people move and... About 30 years ago.

Yeah, shoveling snow is a strong factor in

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Tuesday, January 24, 2023, 12:26 (457 days ago) @ JT

heart attacks, especially among men my age or even younger. I try to let Kase do all the shoveling. I just use the shovel to chop off large sections of hard snow and let Kase do the shoveling, actually just shoving the large hunks of snow off the edge of the roof. With temps getting as low as minus 14 two mornings ago the upper crust of the snow is hard as a rock. Fairly mild this morning at only minus 3 degrees.

BE CAREFUL!!!!

JT
[subject]
Tuesday, January 24, 2023, 14:03 (457 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -