A couple of new guns just finished.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 06, 2023, 17:05 (416 days ago)

The first one is one of our last remaining Western Classics, the custom Colt New Frontier. I think of the 12 I had I have 2 more so if you are a New Frontier fan we are getting near the end. This beauty is chambered in 44-40. It has the normal 7½" barrel. This beauty is a bit different as it is based on a Super Blackhawk gripframe. It has a really nice set of antique walnut grips. It has had a full slicked up action and is smooth and accurate too. The gun is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex finish. The Colt New Frontiers are going high these days and it is not unusual to find a good used one in the $3000 range. This very special revolver is about as close to being a one of a kind as you are going to find. This beauty is priced at $2195.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a true Bar-B-Q gun that just about anyone would be proud to bring out at a Bar-B-Q to show off. It is one of our El Diablos. It is chambered in 45 Long Colt. It is all stainless steel except for fire blue small parts. It is full engraved and is based on a Bisley Gunfighter Grip with a set of Corian grips made and fit to it. It has had the Positive Performance Package and is super smooth and accurate too. It has gold bands on the barrel and cylinder to accent the high polished stainless steel and full engraving. The gun is based on one of the older model large frame Vaqueros which have become a bit of a collectors item. The El Diablo is normally $1795 on the customer's base gun. With us furnishing the base gun plus the full engraving option the gun would normally run just north of $3200. It is specially priced at $2395.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

great workmanship

Lynn41
[subject]
Monday, March 06, 2023, 17:19 (416 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

Wow that's nice!

Derek
[subject]
Tuesday, March 07, 2023, 17:15 (415 days ago) @ Lynn41

- No text -

Nice. I especially like that El Diablo!

Jim Taylor
[subject]
Monday, March 06, 2023, 18:40 (416 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

The trigger engraving on the El Diablo puts

ChrisG
[subject]
Tuesday, March 07, 2023, 13:09 (415 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

it over the top!

Made me look, the Hammer right?!

WB
[subject]
Tuesday, March 07, 2023, 19:51 (415 days ago) @ ChrisG

- No text -

Right there with you... (nt)

AmBraCol ⌂, The Center Of God's Grace
[subject]
Wednesday, March 08, 2023, 05:36 (414 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

--
I'm a peaceful man and prefer the pursuit of peaceful sports. Those involving teams and balls of any sort tend to be deleterious to one's body and promote violence by both spectators and participants.

Yes, hammer. I can't blame autocorrect on that goof!

ChrisG
[subject]
Wednesday, March 08, 2023, 21:24 (414 days ago) @ WB

- No text -

Gary, If this Western Classic is still available,

JPL
[subject]
Friday, March 10, 2023, 22:43 (412 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I'll call the shop later today.

It's yours Jean

Gary Reeder
[subject]