Couple of new guns just finished.

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 27, 2023, 16:08 (393 days ago)

The first one is a Javelina Classic for Perry Collier. The gun is chambered in 22 Hornet. It has a heavy 7½" barrel for more accuracy. It also has the interchangeable blade front sight and the red fiber optic blade. The gun has an 8 shot cylinder. The gun is finished in our satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex. It has the Gunfighter Grip with Mesquite grips. The gun has his name on it in gold. It is also very accurate with the 40 grain Hornet bullets. A really nice 22 Hornet.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next I have one of our very popular Trail Guns. This beauty is chambered in 25-20 and is very accurate. It has an 8" barrel with the interchangeable blade front sight and the gold bead blade. It has the Gunfighter Grip with the cherry laminated grips. The gun is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex finish. This one shoots just as good as it looks.
[image]
[image]

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Mike H.
[subject]
Monday, March 27, 2023, 16:44 (393 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

I`ve heard good things about the accuracy

james
[subject]
Monday, March 27, 2023, 21:41 (393 days ago) @ Mike H.

of your 22 Hornet single action`s............:-)

The trick is less than max loads and minimal sizing

WB
[subject]
Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 10:15 (391 days ago) @ james

That Hornet brass can be a booger. His Banshee rounds are so much easier to live with. Hornet brass seems to early separate case heads and max loads quickly enlarge primer pockets. But with care, on Banshees, I can get pretty fair longevity.

The Chuckhammer!!!

Matt L.
[subject]
Monday, March 27, 2023, 18:24 (393 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

That looks effing amazing Gary! I can't wait to give the old whistle pigs what for with it. Thank you!!!