John Taffin, you will be pleased to know that Idaho

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 20, 2023, 13:42 (313 days ago)

is listed as the "best state to move to" in the western part of the country. This is in a brochure we get from time to time (addressed to the person that used to have a shop in this address). So now all the California liberals will be headed your way and the good thing is you are probably doing something wrong right now but they will make sure and change things for you and show you how to live your life. After all they did a good job in California.

THIS IS WHAT STARTED THE INFLUX

JT
[subject]
Saturday, May 20, 2023, 14:00 (313 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

40 YEARS AGO. I WISH NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN US!!!

The California people have ruined almost every state west of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Saturday, May 20, 2023, 14:48 (313 days ago) @ JT

the Mississippi. They are like cockroaches. You stomp one and 10 more come out of the woodwork. They have ruined Flagstaff's politics by getting it full of liberals and a conservative has no chance of getting elected. Unfortunately, the other western states are in the same boat without a paddle.

I'm jealous of folks that can move to Idaho

john ammeter
[subject]
Saturday, May 20, 2023, 16:01 (312 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I live within 5 miles of where I was born... My GG Grandparents homesteaded here in the 1850's and my two brothers and I still own the family homestead.
BUT, Washington State is so liberal the voters seem to want to vote for and get more taxes and firearm restrictions it's unbelievable...
A neighbor just down the road is having an "estate sale".. I talked to them and they are moving to the Northern part of Idaho.
I felt like asking them more about their move.....

Californians

Winnturner48
[subject]
Sunday, May 21, 2023, 08:08 (312 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

They move to escape that hell hole, then change their new place to the same hell hole. Very stupid.

Commifornian reply…

Larryh
[subject]
Sunday, May 21, 2023, 15:48 (311 days ago) @ Winnturner48

Sad to say that I have lived here since spending most of my time in the US NAVY (21 years!) here and getting a good job in commifornia for the last 25 years. I’m originally from Colorado and have lots of family left there. Want to go back but the commifornias have ruined that too! I’m going to wait it out and watch the idiots leave commifornia and try to make commifornia CALIFORNIA again! It can be done and in the area that I live in there are lots of real people that feel the same way!

Good Luck!

~JM~
[subject]
Sunday, May 21, 2023, 18:49 (311 days ago) @ Larryh

I truly hope you are successful in returning California back into the great state it once was.

Years ago I worked for a radio station in a little

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, May 22, 2023, 10:52 (311 days ago) @ Larryh

podunk town down in the deep southern part of California. I think there were 7000 people there but it was a great time for a young man (18). I had a long barreled 22 revolver that I couldn't hit a barn with but I enjoyed going out with some other of the younger crowd and shoot in the desert. We carried our cowboy guns in holsters on our hip and went into stores to buy Cokes and such and nobody thought anything about it. I would go to jail if I did that in California today.