Colleen poicked up a small estate sale over the weekend

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 13:57 (321 days ago)

and there were several neat guns in there.
Here is the first one. With all the polymer and nylon stocked guns these days it is nice to see an older classic for a change. This one is a Winchester model 70 XTR Sporter Varmint in 223. The gun is in excellent condition, at least 95%. The wood is really nice with the dark red finish and lots of character. The trigger is also very good and appears to have been slicked up at the factory. Winchester used to do this in their heyday. The gun is a really nice specimen of what Winchester used to be back in the early to mid 80s. The book value on this beauty is $795 to $800. I have it specially priced at $695.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is another rifle that has been taken care of and is nicer than 95% of the guns like it. It is the Norinco SKS. It is all original with the spike bayonet and green military sling. The wood is in excellent condition and the metal work is almost factory condition. The action is butter smooth. Even people that are not into military rifles want to see it and hold it. The gun is that good. Two local collectors have handled it and said it needed to go out at $795 or a bit more. But I wanted to make it a special gun at a special price. This beauty is priced at $629.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a real deal for you shotgun guys. This one is the Benelli Super Black Eagle in 12 gauge, John Wick's choice in shotguns. It shoots 2 3/4", 3" and 3½" Magnum shells. It has the crio barrel for more accuracy, and is fully camo'd. The gun has been shot but very little. It is in very good condition almost mint. The book on it is $1200. I have it specially priced at $859.The old gentleman said he has the box but hasn't found it yet. But still a great price on a great shotgun.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

More coming

The Benelli is sold

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 18:27 (321 days ago) @ Gary Reeder