More from that estate sale from this past weekend

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 18:26 (302 days ago)

Next is one that is very popular but hard to find these days. It is the Savage model 24 over/under shotgun/rifle combo. It comes in several calibers but the one we got is one of the most popular. It is chambered in 22 Magnum (top barrel) and 20 gauge (bottom barrel). It is a single shot per caliber but easily changed by moving a small lever on the hammer. It is the perfect gun for a youngster or someone starting out.
The model 24 was one of Savage's most popular long guns ever until their bean counters decided it needed to be dropped from production. This Savage is in very good condition. It has been in storage for a long time and gathered dust and some light rust. We cleaned it up and test fired it several times and all is fine with it. It just needs a bit of cleaning and light oil on the moving parts. Other than that the gun is in very good condition. The book value on it these days is around between $600 and $675. I have it sale priced at $429.95.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

[image]

This next one is not from this past estate but was in another a few weeks back. It didn't sell then so I dropped the price a bit and we have it back on here again. The gun is a classic rifle, a Mannlicher stocked 30-06. The stock goes out to the end of the barrel and is a really nice rifle. It is a Santa Barbara Mauser rifle made back in the late 60s or early 70s. The rifle is in very good condition. The stock is pretty much perfect condition and the metal is also like new. Only a few very fine scuff marks on it from the hunting fields. The rifle also has a nice Weaver K4 scope mounted on it. The book value on this rifle is in the $800 range. We had it priced at $695 the last time it was on here. I have lowered the price to move it out. It is sale priced at $599 to move it out.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

If available, I'll take the Model 24.

IC
[subject]
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 19:52 (302 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -

You got it Irv. Thanks

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 21:26 (302 days ago) @ IC

- No text -

Irv you dog you beat me to it. Good snag

Bob Denning @, Kalispell MT
[subject]
Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 21:38 (302 days ago) @ IC

- No text -

mannilicher stocked Mauser

Joepjs
[subject]
Thursday, June 01, 2023, 08:36 (302 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I am a sucker for Mannilicker stocked rifles! I will take it please, if I may. Am in Fla for next two weeks, please send shipping number

You got it Joe. Thanks

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Thursday, June 01, 2023, 11:08 (302 days ago) @ Joepjs

- No text -