3 new guns just finished

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Monday, March 25, 2024, 16:20 (32 days ago)

The first one is a Trail Gun for Brian Tonnacliff. This beauty was originally a Single Six in 22 LR. It is now a Trail Gun in 40 S&W. The gun is full custom from end to end. It has a 5" barrel and has the interchangeable blade front sight with the green fiber optic. It is finished in our deluxe Black Chromex with gold lettering. It has had the Positive Performance Package and is smooth and accurate. It has a really nice set of Mongolian stag grips made and fit to the gun. It has his initials on the gripframe. A very special full custom gun.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is one of our very popular series of custom revolvers, the Half Breed. This is a full custom down to even the grip frame being a custom one, completely different from any other in the industry. The new gun is built for Bryan Jones.
It is chambered in 45 Long Colt with a 5" barrel. It has had the Positive Performance Package and is very accurate and smooth too. It is finished in our Gun Metal Gray with no shine. It has a set of Black Corian grips made and fit to the Half Breed gripframe. A true custom gun.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Next is a special gun for Bruce Blake. The gun is chambered in one of my favorite calibers, my 510 GNR. It has a 6½" barrel on it with the interchangeable blade front sight and the gold bead blade. Bruce wanted a very simple hunting gun in 510 GNR with no flash or gold or silver trim. The gun is finished in our Gun Metal Gray. It has the Belt Mountain base pin to give it the utmost in accuracy. It has the Black Corian grips and shoots as good as it looks. Just goes to show you that it doesn't have to be flashy to be good. A really nice and super strong 510 GNR.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

the 510 is a "mean" machine.....

JFS
[subject]
Tuesday, March 26, 2024, 01:19 (32 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

- No text -