Our spring HHC is coming up pretty quick. I hope

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, April 03, 2024, 12:36 (115 days ago)

to see some of you new guys at the hunt. The spring HHC is May 2-5th and held at our normal hunt headquarters at the Wilderness Hunting Lodge in Monterey Tennessee. The HHC stands for Handgun Hunter's Challenge but you can use whatever gun you like. We have had a few using a bow and one or two using a crossbow. It really doesn't matter what you use as you are welcome to join us for the hunt. If you are thinking of joining us I hope you can make it. It is a Thursday thru Sunday hunt and normally on our fall HHC we usually have 55 to 65 folks show up. This spring hunt is the first spring hunt in quite a few years. I thought I would give it a try. We did several back in 2007 thru 2014. We have done at least 25 of the HHCs thru the years.
The Wilderness hunting lodge is a great place to bring a friend or family member and just have a great time. Bring your wife/girl friend or youngster. If you haven't signed up yet, call Sandy at 931-979-4050. Give her a call and join us. I guarantee you will have a great time. Here are some pics of the animals available at this hunt.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]