Another new one just finished. . This is

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Friday, April 12, 2024, 15:18 (17 days ago)

the North American Hunter, another full custom based on our own beefy flat top frame. It's chambered in 356 GNR and has an 8½" barrel to make it legal for Africa hunting should anyone decide to take it to Africa on our next hunt. The barrel is heavy duty for those hot loads. It has a 6 shot unfluted cylinder and has the interchangeable blade front sight system with the gold bead blade. It has had the Positive Performance Package done to it and is smooth and accurate too. Between now and the HHC I will have the gun drilled and tapped for a scope base and rings. It has the Bisley Gunfighter Grip with a set of vintage English walnut grips made and fit to it. The gun has a Belt Mountain base pin for the utmost in accuracy. The gun is finished in our satin Vapor Honed Black Chromex finish with satin stainless steel small parts. The gun is for sale now but if it doesn't sell between now and the HHC I will have it at the HHC for anyone to use that would like to.
With the custom heavy duty frame plus all the special features the gun has it should be priced at $3200. I have it priced at $2595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]