Has Alan given you an animal price list yet?

Winnturner48
[subject]
Wednesday, April 17, 2024, 14:25 (13 days ago)

- No text -

I have a hard time getting thru to him. Every

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, April 17, 2024, 16:36 (13 days ago) @ Winnturner48

time I try it says his line is not in order and I can't leave a message. I have been leaving messages with Sandy and she is passing them along to him. Hopefully I will have the prices tomorrow.

I just talked to Alan about the HHC. . Lots of

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, April 17, 2024, 17:34 (13 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

animals to choose from. Plenty of big game too, like Bison, Water buffalo, Yak, Watusi, Nilgai and some others that I can't think of right now. The big stuff really helps fill up your freezer and they are good eating too. Raised in the wild and not fed a bunch of chemicals makes the meat better eating.

Plenty of rams, hogs, some Javelinas, all the exotic deer and sheep. Alan is going to get with me tomorrow with the prices. I'll post it as soon as I hear from him.

Here in the shop we are getting our guns ready for the HHC

Gary Reeder
[subject]
Wednesday, April 17, 2024, 17:41 (13 days ago) @ Gary Reeder

I am building a couple of new guns that if they do what I expect they will go to Africa with me in July. There are 4 or 5 of us here that are going and 14 or 15 others planning on being there.

By the way if you are interested in joining us the hunt is May 2 thru 5 at the Wilderness Hunting Lodge in Monterey Tennessee. We call it the HHC which stands for Handgun Hunters Challenge but you don't have to use a handgun. Use whatever you are comfortable with. It's a great hunt with around 15 thousand acres to hunt in. Some rolling hills where the bison and water buffalo and such are. There are a couple of areas that are straight up and down and they are overrun with hogs and some of the Spanish goats. Some other areas are real thick and there are hogs and exotic sheep and deer there. Whatever you are looking for they usually have. I will find out more tomorrow. But if you are thinking of joining us for the hunt call Sandy at 931-979-4050 and sign up.