Gary Reeder
Lynn, not sure where we are going here.
Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 14:07

To convert the model 28 in 357 to 41 Magnum or 41 GNR you would need a new 41 caliber barrel, and a new 41 Magnum cylinder. The factory 41 Magnum cylinder will have the star extractor on it from the factory. What you would need would be...
a new factory 41 Magnum barrel.
a new factory 41 Magnum cylinder.

due to a new cylinder you would need an action job.
the old caliber and writing taken off and the new caliber put on.
the gun reblued to whatever finish you want.

powered by my little forum