Gary Reeder
From an estate sale, the best 6.5
Monday, February 05, 2024, 17:04

you'll find. This is a gun we just got in an estate sale. The old gentleman was very particular about his guns. This is a very early 4 digit Remington model 700 in 264 Winchester Magnum. It has a new 26" Douglas barrel on it and the action has a super slick action job and trigger pull. The stock is in at least 90% condition. The gun should sell for at least $700 to $750 due to original model 700s being hard to find and due to the condition this one is in. The gun also has a 4X12 Leupold scope on it. I have this beauty sale priced at $495.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

Another really nice rifle out of that estate. This is a Remington 03-A3 in 30-06. I am not a collector of military rifles but this one is nice enough to go in a collection of hunting rifles. It is in very good all original condition. The barrel is marked 1943. Book value on it was in the $750 range and up. I have it priced at $595.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

The next gun out of that estate sale is for you military collectors. It is an original Sterling 9mm. It is not the full auto but is the semi auto carbine. It is chambered in 9mm. It comes with several magazines. The magazines themselves would be priced in the $500 range. I have seen these semi auto versions priced at $800 and up. I have this one priced at $495.
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]