Gary Reeder
Finally getting my ducks in a row after that
Friday, October 02, 2026, 19:07

seemingly never ending drive to the HHC and then another almost 30 hour drive back home. My thanks to all of you Misfits that showed up. You made the hunt even better..
This was 24th or 25th HHC or more ago.
Allan always goes out of his way to have the hunt special for us. This year he had Kangaroos.Next year who knows?
I was determined to make this hunt and it turned out to be good one. Good a chance to see some of our old friends and make some new ones. We lost one of our very special friends shortly before this hunt. James Swidryck or James From Jersey passed away. That is enough to make a grown man cry. We'll miss you James.

I made the hunt and carried a gun, my 10" 510 GNR. Unfortunately, the chance to take a shot never came about. This was probably the best as my vision and the Shingles is still out to lunch. I keep hoping but no luck yet.
I can't complain (but I still do) what rock song was that comment out of?) Anyway this mess has had me by the throat for a year now and Colleen has run the gun shop for the last year with no problems. She reads every gun magazine out there (I told her to believe only about 50% of what she reads in the gun magazines), but even so she is very knowledgeable about guns and ammo.
Let me end with this. I thank every one of you, and without you supporting the Reeder clan we never would have made it this far.God bless all of you.


powered by my little forum