- No text -
-
Finally getting my ducks in a row after that
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-02, 19:07
-
The song was 'Life's Been Good to Me So Far'- Joe Walsh
- Howard, 2026-10-03, 14:24
- Thanks Howard normally I would remember - Gary Reeder, 2026-10-03, 17:26
-
That song says it all for Jim and I...life's been good (nm)
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-03, 14:46
- THAT is the truth! (nm) - Jim Taylor, 2026-10-03, 18:05
-
I wish I could have been there Gary
- Jim Taylor, 2026-10-02, 20:05
-
I keep you both in my prayers, along with the misfits. (nm)
- SPB, 2026-10-03, 06:42
- Ditto and Amen that! (nm) - Blake, 2026-10-03, 07:24
-
I keep you both in my prayers, along with the misfits. (nm)
- SPB, 2026-10-03, 06:42
-
The song was 'Life's Been Good to Me So Far'- Joe Walsh
- Howard, 2026-10-03, 14:24