We were discussing exactly that. Robert brought his custom Reeder prototype .357 Maximum Blackhawk and I popped the cylinder out to see. The .38 Super was too large in diameter to fit. I was surprised.
I thought the few Reeder .38 Super Single-six' produced a fantastic and brilliant idea.
-
Fun With The .357 Magnum
- Jim Taylor, 2026-10-04, 07:30
-
We ahd a box of European .38 Super at HHC
- WB, 2026-10-05, 12:44
-
I could also see tolerance stacking.
- Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 13:58
-
We used the same reamer for each gun
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-05, 16:29
- I was not saying anything bad about you or your work. - Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 20:07
-
We used the same reamer for each gun
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-05, 16:29
- Some ammo is larger than others. - Jim Taylor, 2026-10-05, 13:06
-
I could also see tolerance stacking.
- Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 13:58
-
We ahd a box of European .38 Super at HHC
- WB, 2026-10-05, 12:44