Chamber dimensions have +/-, likewise cartridges have +/- in diameter and length, so if Gary did tight chambers and ammo ran on the large/long side, then it isn't going to work.
-
Fun With The .357 Magnum
- Jim Taylor, 2026-10-04, 07:30
-
We ahd a box of European .38 Super at HHC
- WB, 2026-10-05, 12:44
-
I could also see tolerance stacking.
- Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 13:58
-
We used the same reamer for each gun
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-05, 16:29
- I was not saying anything bad about you or your work. - Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 20:07
-
We used the same reamer for each gun
- Gary Reeder, 2026-10-05, 16:29
- Some ammo is larger than others. - Jim Taylor, 2026-10-05, 13:06
-
I could also see tolerance stacking.
- Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 13:58
-
We ahd a box of European .38 Super at HHC
- WB, 2026-10-05, 12:44