Gary Reeder
Before you get into it big time, you better get
Monday, February 12, 2024, 16:20

an FFL. The Feds are saying if you do more than drilling a couple of holes for a scope mount you are a "manufacturer" and that requires an FFL and license. The new Feds were in the shop about 2 weeks ago checking us for those FFLs and manufacturer's license. They were extremely nice and not aggressive or demanding at all but they can be if you don't have the right FFLs and licenses.

powered by my little forum