and all I got was this silly hat. Glad everyone had a safe good time. I was originally filled with chagrin when I was not able to attend. Now that I've seen Robert in a pink belly shirt; not so much.
![[image]](images/uploaded/202609290127306abb1402657fe.jpg)
-
Another great HHC hunt
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:29
-
My kids went on a hunting trip...
- Marco, 2026-09-28, 18:30
-
You were missed Marco! (nm)
- WB, 2026-09-29, 16:43
- Thanks Scotty; - Marco, 2026-09-30, 15:31
-
You were missed Marco! (nm)
- WB, 2026-09-29, 16:43
-
More pics
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:39
-
Random
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:52
-
Benj is our youngest, first-timer.
- WB, 2026-09-28, 12:27
-
Sounds like a good time was had by all
- Winnturner48, 2026-09-28, 12:48
- Congratulations and well done everyone! (nm) - drdougrx, 2026-09-29, 04:18
-
Sounds like a good time was had by all
- Winnturner48, 2026-09-28, 12:48
-
Benj is our youngest, first-timer.
- WB, 2026-09-28, 12:27
-
Random
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:52
-
My kids went on a hunting trip...
- Marco, 2026-09-28, 18:30