I guess it's always better to be thought of as "why isn't he here", than "why did that A-hole show up again". Just wasn't possible this time. The warranty on the spousal support unit ran out, apparently right around spring. Seems landing a younger woman to take care of me in my dotage kinda went sideways. So far: six distinct surgeries: think she hit the deductible somewhere around Easter. Three more to go. After that, I have permission to order that 21 year old Japanese house girl I've had my eye on. I'm willing to teach her how to make sandwiches. Anyway... Miss each and every one of you crusty, antisocial, Misfits. Perhaps next year, Perhaps latter, Perhaps on the other side of the River. Each of you has helped shape (warp?) the two young men I raised to replace me. The memories you gave them are beyond value. You showed them a side of manhood that is hard to find now a days. A fine group of examples on many levels, both good and exceptional.
-
Another great HHC hunt
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:29
-
My kids went on a hunting trip...
- Marco, 2026-09-28, 18:30
-
You were missed Marco! (nm)
- WB, 2026-09-29, 16:43
- Thanks Scotty; - Marco, 2026-09-30, 15:31
-
You were missed Marco! (nm)
- WB, 2026-09-29, 16:43
-
More pics
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:39
-
Random
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:52
-
Benj is our youngest, first-timer.
- WB, 2026-09-28, 12:27
-
Sounds like a good time was had by all
- Winnturner48, 2026-09-28, 12:48
- Congratulations and well done everyone! (nm) - drdougrx, 2026-09-29, 04:18
-
Sounds like a good time was had by all
- Winnturner48, 2026-09-28, 12:48
-
Benj is our youngest, first-timer.
- WB, 2026-09-28, 12:27
-
Random
- Bob D, 2026-09-27, 18:52
-
My kids went on a hunting trip...
- Marco, 2026-09-28, 18:30