The pocket edges are not finished? I dunno. Chamfering the pockets really helped. I primed (5) with a wood dowel and flat steel plate! Like the 1940’s. lol
-
A “new” reloading issue, for me anyway…
- WB, 2026-10-03, 14:19
- You just have all the fun. (nm) - Gary Reeder, 2026-10-05, 16:31
-
I have had that happen IF the shell holderr is not the
- Sean Harper, 2026-10-05, 04:57
- I considered that, Hornady #55! Maybe - WB, 2026-10-05, 06:28
-
Might need a backstop behind the shooter as well,
- Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-03, 20:12
-
It’s lighter than it probably should be.
- WB, 2026-10-05, 06:35
- My 500NE weighs 7 pounds and is painted laminate wood - Blake, 2026-10-05, 15:17
- The traditional place to add weight is the barrel, - Jerry Kiln, 2026-10-05, 07:56
-
It’s lighter than it probably should be.
- WB, 2026-10-05, 06:35
- Interesting! Never saw that B4 That is a beast! (nm) - SPB, 2026-10-03, 17:14
-
make sure you have a good backstop!!! (nm)
- Brian T, 2026-10-03, 14:28
-
Yes, too much lead to waste! I shoot into 55 gal.
- WB, 2026-10-04, 06:28
- backstop - Carl L, 2026-10-07, 12:30
-
Yes, too much lead to waste! I shoot into 55 gal.
- WB, 2026-10-04, 06:28